ConcealedCarry.com provides various NRA & USCCA Firearm Training Classes and Michigan certified CHL Classes. Our classes can help prepare students to apply for concealed weapon permits in the state of Michigan. Our instructors are all certified by the state of Michigan and the USCCA. Please view our CHL Class Schedule below. Request Private Classes and read answers to frequently asked questions by using the links above.
Now teaching Michigan Concealed Carry Classes & NRA Courses in Detroit, & in Your Own Home!
Upcoming Classes include:
We Accept Payment in the form of Visa and Mastercard via our online secure checkout. (Or pay with cash or check at the class)Gift Certificates Available Here
Our State CCW Classes include ALL required instruction and firearm proficiency exams. Ask your instructor for more details or contact us.
- All State Required Instruction including:
- License to Carry / Concealed Handgun License (CHL) including requirements and restrictions
- New laws concerning open carrying of handguns including requirements and restrictions
- What guns you can carry
- Where you can carry concealed and open in Michigan
- Laws related to weapons
- When deadly force can and cannot be used
- Handgun use and safety
Firearm and ammunition care and storage
- Basic marksmanship
- Handgun handling and inspections
- Avoiding confrontations through situational awareness
- Non-violent dispute resolution
This class consists of two parts; 4-6 hours of classroom instruction with a written exam and 1 day of live shooting on the range.
Students do need to bring a photocopy of their drivers license to the Michigan CCW Class as well as ammunition. Students can bring their own handgun or borrow one from the instructor.
If you have additional questions we encourage you to read our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page.
If you have been considering getting a Concealed Carry Permit, now is the time to act. Currently the Michigan Concealed Handgun License is valid in 39 states and counting.
Each instructor uses a uniform curriculum that covers vital Michigan CHL info and state law. Learn about each instructors individual qualifications by visiting their profile page.
*The course fee includes:
- The training affidavits notarized by the instructor
- Classroom fee
- Range Practice
- Hearing and Eye Protection (provided by the range)
- Hard copy of CHLA Training Manual
- All required instruction
*This class does require the live fire of a handgun on the range with the instructor. We’ll do our very best to help you pass even if that includes some 1 on 1 training time. We also keep our class sizes small to ensure safety for everyone on the range.
Use the below form to get updates in your email inbox: